See below in "options" window to choose your size:
Flora plant nutrient designed for hydroponics, will produce very impressive results with our growing systems. Flora comes in three parts Gro, Bloom and Micro. All three must be mixed together to make a complete hydroponic formula. One gallon of concentrate will make approximately 250 gallons of nutrient.
Flora Micro (5 - 0 - 1): If your tap water is over 200 ppm (or contains Calcium above 70 ppm), use Flora Micro Hardwater. If your water contains 30 to 50 ppm Calcium, you can mix our original Flora Micro with Flora Micro Hardwater to create a perfect Micro blend for your plants.
FLORA SERIES (Micro/Grow/Flora) - This three part series continues to be a big seller in the hydroponic industry. The flexibility to custom blend the formulas is an attractive benefit to beginners and experts alike. Great for all types of media/growing environments including rockwool, grow rocks, coco, soil, aeroponics, etc.
FLORA SERIES IS THE MOST WIDELY USED HYDROPONIC FERTILIZER IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST!
• GH Flora Series is the original Building-Block Nutrient System – imitated but never duplicated.
• Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients –for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
• Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs.
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
• Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
• pH balanced for ease of use.
• NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
• The General Hydroponics Flora Series is known throughout the world as the industry standard.
Add to cart